FJA is a multi disciplinary engineering design consultancy that offers:
- Building Services
We pride ourselves on our coordinated approach of all engineering disciplines and working in an integrated approach with our clients and project teams.
We are involved in a wide range of projects and advisory roles that include:
- Project management
- Commercial management
- Contract management
- Road design
- Civil alignment design in 12d and MX
- Land development lot and road design
- Pavement design
- Stormwater management and water quality
- Stormwater design
- Flood studies and flood modelling
- Water and wastewater design solutions
- Electrical design
- Utility relocation management for telecommunications and gas
- Utility co-ordination and stakeholder management
- Complex civil infrastructure 3d model management (BIM)
- Structural design and assessment
- Temporary works design
- Development site feasibility assessments
- Building services design
- Construction site support
FJA prides itself on the varied and practical experience of our civil engineering team. We have experience across all sorts of projects which allows our team to select the best solution for each unique situation.
We provide Level 3 ASP designs for overhead, underground, low voltage, high voltage and substation projects. We coordinate with our civil team to ensure that our designs work and integrate seamlessly with all design elements.
As a multi disciplinary team FJA derive a lot of value through building a coordinated model for all of our team to utilise.
We use Navisworks, Civil3D, 12d and Revit to combine complex data sets into a usable model that the whole project team can view online.